Sep 15th, 2021
You know how it is family; you meet someone, have a lot in common with this person, the two of you are having a blast, and then something triggers your red flag signals. You begin to see the signs you missed, and the veil is lifted. You feel like a fool and search for ways to disconnect from this person and cut the soul tie. Realizing they were sent as a lesson and the romantic relationship should have been severed many months or years ago.
Audio Time Stamps:
- 00:00:00- Intro
- 00:01:48- Goddam, I'm in love with the wrong m'fer.
- 00:02:32- I felt like a whole asshole.
- 00:07:18- My family tried to warn me and giving yourself grace.
- 00:12:28- Return to sender & wolves in sheep's clothing.
- 00:14:20- It's fun until it's not & ignoring the red flags.
- 00:23:35-Continuously falling for the b.s.
- 00:24:36- I wish my husband would.
- 00:29:14- Yeah, it hurts, but I had to touch it anyway.
- 00:31:01- Friend, you don't really want a solution.
- 00:36:06- Human love is so conditional.
- 00:37:28- The lessons hurt like a m'fer; but you'll grow out of it.
- 00:40:46- Benediction
Help us better serve you by taking our show survey. We promise it won't take more than five minutes! We appreciate you, family, Tap here
Ways to support the show:
-Follow on IG and tag us to let us know if you enjoyed today's episode!
-Leave a five-star rating and review in Apple iTunes.