Sep 22nd, 2021
In this episode, the ladies discuss common causes for intimate disconnect, communicating your sexual desires, and maintaining them.
Restoring intimacy with your partner can be a difficult discussion, but it's a necessary one. It's often a taboo topic for many and an overlooked area that creates a healthy sex life. The need for emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical intimacy from your partner is sacred and shouldn't be taken lightly. Heck, even if your relationship is casual, you still need to form a connection in some way. Lack of intimacy in a relationship often feels like disconnection or distance. An invisible barrier or wall.
"Relationships don't die because of a lack of love. They die because of a lack of passion."-Tony Robbins
- 00:00:00- Intro
- 00:02:36- That thang ain't thangin no more.
- 00:04:20- You betta communicate what you need sis!
- 00:08:06- It's okay babe, I'm not trying to hurt you.
- 00:09:48- It's hard to tell when your man feels disconnected.
- 00:12:18- The act of sex is just a small percentage of what it means to have real intimacy.
- 00:16:34- Who's teaching hetero men how to be intimate with women?
- 00:19:50- It's a man's patience for me.
- 00:28:33- When hetero women are more sexually driven than their men.
- 00:30:34- Commercial break
- 00:36:38- I need my sex and breaking the ice to difficult discussions.
- 00:37:28- Women with low libido and cosplay.
- 00:38:48- When your man has low libido and methods he used to make up for it.
- 00:41:26- Let intimate conversations with your partner fuel your drive and ambition.
- 00:46:15- Holding yourself accountable and loving your partner in the love language they understand.
- 00:49:00- Give your partner the girlfriend or dating experience.
- 00:50:02- Benediction
Help us better serve you by taking our show survey. We promise it won't take more than five minutes! We appreciate you, family, Tap here
Ways to support the show:
-Follow on IG and tag us to let us know if you enjoyed today's episode!
-Leave a five-star rating and review in Apple iTunes.